Monday 17 June 2013

ATCAS #14 CIRCLE WINNERS

Hello! We are hoping that this Monday finds you well. What are you up to today? It's now coming into the evening here and I (Kylie) will be curling up on the lounge to watch a couple of shows on telly.

The lovely Marie was your host for the last challenge and her code word was circle(s). What a great turn out we had! All your ideas and designs were fantastic. 

Marie had the task of choosing her winners from all those fabulous entries. I know she agonised over which ones were her favourites but here are her final choices -


OUR TOP 3

(in numerical order)









Congratulations ladies!! Please grab your badge from the top of the page for your blogs.

Our

CAS PERFECTIONIST

and the winner of the amazing prize from Paper Makeup Stamps is

#51 Georgia



Congratulations Georgia!!! Here is what Maria commented on Georgia's card -

This is fabulous and I agree with the others you should make cards more often. This really is a beautiful CAS card and I love the all white with a pop of colour.

Georgia, please email me at kyliepurtell@gmail.com within 5 days to claim your prize.

Now, don't forget our latest challenge has the code word -


Can't wait to see what you come up with!!!!


Ta Ta for Now xx


5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much, I am glad you liked my card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marie thank you so much for choosing my card, it was a really fun challenge and the recognition is appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for picking my card as one of the top 3 this week! what an honor! Georgia's card is definitely a winner with those wonderful hearted circles!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to all the entries!!!! All were wonderful!!!!! Thank you so much for voting me!!!!! I'm soooo happy!!!!!!!!!!Kisses from Greece ♥♥♥
    Georgia Economopoulou

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to everyone. Fantastic projects.

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.