Monday 28 October 2013

Transparent Winners!

Hello and welcome to Monday here at Addicted to CAS.

Monday means that we announce our winners of our last challenge. Christine picked the code word 'Transparent' and we had amazing entries all round. 

Here are your 

TOP 3












Congratulations, ladies!!! Please grab your Top 3 badge from the tab at the top of the page!

And your 

CAS PERFECTIONIST

and the winner of the prize from 


is


I would love to show you the winning card but unfortunately I cannot copy and paste the image. You will need to click on the link to see.

Here is what Christine had to say about her card -


 Kailash's idea to put this boat into the jar is fun! I love her interpretation of the code word. Her bright colors and the washi tape give a nautical holiday feeling. The sentiment goes perfect with this. I just love to look at this beauty and start dreaming.



Congratulations, Kailash. Please grab your badge from the tab at the top of the page and email Kylie at kyliepurtell@gmail.com within 5 days to claim your prize.

Don't forget you may be our Facebook Show{CAS}e for this challenge. Check out our facebook page and if it is you, please grab your badge too!



Our current challenge is 


and we hope to see you playing along. 

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations ladies stunning work from you all.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much ATCAS!! This was a fun challenge. Congrats to the Top 3 and winner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Thanks so much for choosing my card. I am thrilled to win :-) A huge congrats to the top 3 ladies!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to Kailash, Barb, & Hannelie. Thank you very much for choosing my card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you very, very very much!!! I hadn't noticed about Facebook Show{Cas}e and it was a suprise for me when I saw Marie's message. Thank you Marie. You have added a little joy in my everyday life. Congratulations to all the winners. I am ready to grab my badge!!!

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.