Saturday 4 October 2014

Challenge #49 - Stencil

Happy Saturday and more importantly -

HAPPY WORLD CARD MAKING DAY!!


How cool is it that our amazing hobby has a day for us to really celebrate. Not that we need much arm twisting here at Addicted to CAS to create a card ;)

Today it is my turn to hostess (that would be me, Kylie) and here is the code word I have chosen for you -



Please do not despair if you do not have stencils to use - there are ways to make some yourself and you can go on over to Happy Little Stampers and check out this tutorial


Our sponsor for this challenge is the amazing 


and Kathryne is giving away 5 digis to her store


We are also so happy to introduce our next Guest Designer who will be spending the month of October with us. Did I just say October?? Wooo weeeeee. We will all be getting our Christmas on soon enough!


Hi, my name is Hannelie Bester. So thrilled to be guest designer for October at ATCAS!
I was born in South-Africa, and lived there my whole life, until 6 years ago when we moved to the United Arab Emirates (Abu Dhabi), because of a job opportunity that was offered to my husband. I started blogging soon after we moved here... hence the title of my blog!
Living so far away from my loved ones, made me realize how much I love them.  Card making helps me cope with being far away from home, and challenges my right brain, since I am a left-brained, logical, analytical pharmacist at heart!

A big ATCAS welcome to Hannelie!


Here we go with our inspiration for you -

Hannelie - Guest Designer


Kylie (your hostess)





























There you go. If you are interested how we came up with our ideas by using the code word, please pop on over to our blogs to see how we made our cards.

PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT YOUR ENTRIES ARE CLEAN AND SIMPLE


4 comments:

  1. Best of Luck Hannelie! Big hug, Victoria Lavender

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not much arm twisting required here either Kylie although since my daughter was back from uni at the weekend this was probably one of the few days in the year I didn't make a card! Loving all the inspiration here as always - thanks lovely ladies! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous DT cards Girls, I love stencils..just need more of them and lots of practice ;o)
    Hugs Mau xx

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.