Saturday 29 October 2016

Challenge #100 - Monster

Hello there, CAS Addicts! We hope you're ready for another inspiring challenge!

This fortnight, we have a really fun challenge hosted by our super talented teammate Susan, and here is the code word she would like you to use


Just in time for Halloween! We are very fortunate to have  Create a Smile Stamps as our generous sponsor for this challenge, and they are offering a gift card of €15 for the winner!


 We also have a super talented Guest Designer for this challenge, and she is the winner of Challenge #98: Mandy Ashley

Hello everyone!
My name is Mandy & I live in the UK.  I love all things crafty & from a very young age have always enjoyed all kinds of craftiness. The past ten years I have been predominately papercrafting & the past two years stamping my designs.  My actual designs have changed somewhat from when I first started & I lean more towards the clean & simple style -  BUT it has been known for me to completely go all out and load my card design up!
I mainly create for pleasure & enjoy the quiet time in my craft pantry to do just that!

Crafty hugs to you all!

Mandy has created this fabulous card to inspire everyone


And now, on to our inspiration for you

Susan (Our Hostess)













 Fabulous inspiration, right? Please feel free to visit the DT blogs and say hello!

OK, so now it's your turn to get out your Monster stamps, dies and/or stencils and share your amazing creations with us! If the Code Word isn't quite 'apparent', please be sure to tell us in your post how you applied the word in your card ~ 
And, please don't forget to keep your card CAS!

Over to you!



7 comments:

  1. Thanks for having me!! Love the design teams wonderful creations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorrrrrrgeous cards from the DT and such an awesome codeword! thanks for the inspiration to my not-very-CAS self, lol! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoyed all your inspirational 'MONSTERS'...they made me laugh and want to join in!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute cards from the DT, thanks for the fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great DT creations and such a fun theme!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the DT cards ! inspired to play along :)
    cheers
    preeti

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.