Saturday 13 May 2017

Challenge #111 - "Pink"

Hello there, CAS Addicts!
It's time for another challenge! Ellenor is our Hostess, and she has chosen the Code Word 'Pink'!






Happy Little Stampers is our Sponsor, and Kylie is offering a $15.00 Gift Certificate for the winner of this challenge!


Our Guest Designer is the super talented Charlotte, who is also the winner of our 'Rainbow' challenge!



"Hello! I'm Charlotte a.k.a Lady Joyful. I'm a Brit living in Finland with my husband and our three cats. During the day I work as a nanny for two little boys, and when I'm not working my time is filled with blogging, photography, and, of course, card making! 
I started making cards at the beginning of last year and quickly became addicted. I still consider myself to be a newbie and feel that my style is still developing, but I lean strongly towards CAS.
It's such an honour to be a guest designer at ATCAS - thank you all for having me along!"


Here is Charlotte's beautiful card:


Here is some inspiration from our Design Team ~ 

Ellenor (Hostess)













Now we turn it over to you, and we can't wait to see how the code word 'Pink' inspires you! 

Don't forget to keep it CAS!

1 comment:

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.