Saturday 24 June 2017

Addicted to CAS Challenge #114

Hello there, CAS addicts! It's time for a new challenge! Carolyn is our Hostess, and she has chosen the code word 'White on White'.



Please take a moment to review the rules of our challenge:



Our Sponsor for this challenge is Happy Little Stampers and Kylie is awarding a generous $15.00 GC to her store for the winner!

We also have a big treat...the incredibly talented Lynn Mangan, winner of challenge #112 is our Guest Designer, and we are thrilled to welcome her!


My name is Lynn Mangan….and my blog is The Mango Boys and Me!  I’m very blessed to be married to my high school sweetheart, Pat, and we’ll be married 25 years this summer.  He’s a stay at home dad for our four amazing boys:  Ryan, Jonathon, Collin and Marcel. The boys are ages 20 through 11 and keep us hopping. There is definitely always a funny story to be told about what is happening around our house.  They keep us busy with musical events (plays, show choirs, etc), robotics competitions, baseball and cross country.  I have been crafting for a long time…creating scrapbooks in high school and got my start stamping and making cards with Creative Memories and Stampin’ Up.  Over time, I’ve switched to the Project Life app for scrapbooking but love nothing more than creating a card to give to someone.  Card making relaxes me like nothing else and I love the fabulous community.  Over the years, I’ve made so many fabulous friendships and am so grateful for them.  Thanks so much to Barb and team for letting me guest design!

Now for some inspiration from our Design Team ~ 




Barb 













Bhavana


Susan



Now we turn it over to you, and we can't wait to see how our code word 'White on White' inspires you!

5 comments:

  1. Love white on white cards. So elegant. Fabulous DT cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such great DT cards - I find white-on-white very difficult, so seeing all your inspirational projects was a great help with producing my card!
    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.