Saturday 30 September 2017

Addicted to CAS Challenge #121

Welcome back CAS Addicts! It's time for a new challenge, and our Hostess Ellenor has chosen a new Code Word ~

Please take a moment to read the rules of our challenge:

Happy Little Stampers is our Sponsor for this challenge, and Kylie is offering a $15.00 Gift Certificate to the winner.
Happy Little Stampers was created in 2015 by Kylie (owner of ATSM and ATCAS). Kylie wanted to bring out a line of stamps that were useful for every day crafters. From cute to whimsical images, from everyday to funky sentiments there is something for everyone!

We also have a very special Guest Designer for this challenge

Haris
Hello! My name is Liubov, a.k.a. Haris. I'm Russian living in Switzerland. Card making is a regular hobby of mine since 2012. Since then I tried different media and styles and I love to try new things. I don't stick to a particular style, but I  love CAS mostly and I'm really drawn to floral stamps! I love to make people happy with my creations and I hope that you will be one of them. Your can find my cards and creations on my blog. I am so excited to be Guest Designing with Addicted to CAS – thanks so much for having me!

Best regards,

              Haris

Ellenor (Hostess)

 





Jaydee

We turn it over to you now...We can't wait to see what you create with your 'Favourite Stamp'!
Just remember to keep it Clean & Simple!




6 comments:

  1. Boo! Love this time of the year. Great theme and inspiration from the team. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is no link to add our cards. Help please.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fabulous cards! The design team always creates the most wonderful cards and so the entrants!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the sensational inspiration cards! It was fun to see your favorite stamps!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab DT inspirations and great new challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.