Tuesday 23 October 2012

Announcement of new CAS challenge!!

Well hello there! I hope you are all well.
Guess what?? I would like to invite you all to come along and join in the fun at the newest CAS challenge blog. Now, who ISN'T Addicted to CAS one way or another??
I know some of us run screaming for mercy at the thought of CAS but this is a challenge, you know? We will provide you will some awesome inspiration to get your CAS juices flowing.

Are you interested in being on a CAS design team? Yes?? Well, all you need to do is email me at kyliepurtell@gmail.com and let me know. Please put ATCAS Design Team in the subject line and attach a couple of your best CAS projects.

Your DT duties will include producing a CAS project, once a fortnight, that incorporates the given theme/colour/technique etc. You need to be able to take a decent photo of your project and post it to an admin blog prior to the challenge launch (dates and times TBA).

Well, I am really excited and cannot wait to start. When will that be? If it was up to me, yesterday... LOL. But, I have to make sure I leave enough time for a DT to be organised and so on.

I am also looking for any sponsors that may be interested in participating in the exciting new challenge. If you are a potential sponsor or can refer a potential sponsor to me, please message me at the email provided.

I look forward to starting - more details soon!

xx


7 comments:

  1. I can't get enough of CAS Kylie so I'm delighted to see a new challenge in Blogland. Looking forward to hearing more! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS. meanwhile you might want to take the comment verification off - my comment published on my 5th try! Vx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Vicky! I get a bit excited and forget these things lol!!

      Delete
  3. oooh... CAS challenges I hear, this is so exciting! Looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kylie, I look forward to playing! So cool! I'm glad you told me about your new challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun! Always love the inspiration for CAS! Can you add the feedburner subscribe box?
    thanks!

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.